1. New generation mobile broadband: Compared with traditional fix broadband, no contract restrictions and no bundling sales. No wiring, no bandwidth limitation, no need manual on-site service. No minimum consumption, pay as you go, stop as you like, let you free to choose
2. Mobile broadband provide best network experience: Multi-network coverage, multiple insurance, more comfortable to use. Carry device with you when moving, a dedicated broadband belong to you
3. Surf internet with or without a network cable: No SIM card, plug and play, no additional operations
4. Dual Wi-Fi band, wider coverage: Dual Band 1200M, 2.4GHz bands provide extremely long range and 5GHz bands provide faster transmission rate. Build-in 6 booster antennas delivers fast, strong Wi-Fi signal no matter where you are in your house. Wi-Fi signal coverage radius: In the room 20 meters, Open area 60 meters
Support 31 multiple types of devices connected at the same time
Three options to Get internet:
SIM free 4G Router: Pay as you go Data Plans available. Move it whereever you need a dedicated WIFI network.
Wireless Router: 1 WAN Port can connect to a modem for internet access.
4G Router with nano-SIM: An optional Nano SIM card slot for additional flexibility.
What is uCloudlink CloudSIM Technology and how it benefits?
• Intelligent Network Selection
· Automatically detect and select best local network per users’ real-time location
· Automatically trigger network reselection when signal becoming weak
• Distributed SIMBANK
· Host SIM cards from multiple operators
· Global distribution
• Advanced CloudSIM Allocation Algorithm
· Increase SIM card efficiency
|LTE-FDD||Bands 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 25 / 26 / 28 / 66|
|LTE-TDD||Bands 34 / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41|
|WCDMA||Bands 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 9 / 19|
|CDMA & EVDO||NO|
|GSM||Bands 2 / 3 / 5 / 8|
|MIMO||2 X 2|
|Wi-Fi||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,2.4GHz + 5GHz, 2.4GHz-300Mbps, 5GHz-866 Mbps|
|Power Suply||12V / 2A|
|Item size||128mm x 186mm x 87mm|
*The maximum rate are theoretical values. The actual performance will be affected by physical environment and the network coverage of service operators.